vCoke@Life

Friday, July 20, 2007

“Zombie Kg Serdang”


Have you watch Zombie Kampung Pisang Movie by Mamat Khalid? I did. I rarely watch Malay movie in cinema.I think only 2, plus this movie. The previous one was film by Aziz M. Osman, Seri Dewi Malam. Actually I refused to watch it at first, but my girl insisted. I thought, Aziz M Osman, he’s quite a good film director but Seri Dewi Malam = hampeh. Same with Zombie Kg. Pisang. The reason why I watched this movie because Spiderman 3 was fully booked at that time.

Speaking of Zombie, currently I felt like one. Because of my sleeping problem, I don’t have enough rest. My mind wants to work, but my body wants to recharge. I didn’t sleep last night. Could’t sleep actually, so I continue finish my side bizz work which the due date is today. Thought I can complete the task before lunch but, around 9a.m o’clock, I started staring at the screen doing nothing. My body does nothing but my mind still processing. After an hour, I made up my mind. I can deliver it by today. Not strong as before. Old days, can stay up for 2 days without felt like this Zombie thingy, now I can’t. Have to accept the fact that , we become old and older everyday.

By the way, today I received my last 2 month overdue salary. @t last.What a relief. The management fulfills their promises. Speaking of promises, I promise my client to deliver it by today but I didn’t. Called her just now regarding this. Lie a bit to gain the time. Luckily, she consider it. Damm. I’m not really committed as before. Lots of distraction lately. Need to focus. Gather back my strength. But for now, I try my best to stay in the game.

Ok, I felt like flying now. Felt stupid. Felt like a dumb. Felt like getting high, like taking marijuana. That’s the felt that I describe as Zombie. Zombie at Serdang.Right now, right here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home