vCoke@Life

Monday, July 09, 2007

“Live to Ride” Part 0ne

Today is Wednesday and now 10.54 a.m. I’m still here, at home writing this blog. Have an appointment later around 12 p.m at KL. Malas btol laa…..

I love bike. Love riding bike. I learn my 1st ride when I was 11 years old with my grandpa bike. Honda C70. Together with my cousin, I stole my grandpa bike and ride around kampong. Yup , that the 1st thing I did when I visit my grandpa. hehehe.

I got my 1st bike before I entered the matrix. Right after I’ve I got my SPM’s result. It was a gift from my parent. To get the bike, my parent play butter thread with me. I must memorized doa semayang(a prayer). Of course, after a few days, I took the test with my parents as a judge and graduate with flying colors. huhuhuu. That was my parent way of giving things.win-win situation So, my first bike is Modenas Kriss 110cc.The rempit world began. While waiting for the UPU result come out, I join a group of budak motor. So here the daily routine:

  • 12.00 p.m : Wake up

  • 1.00 p.m : Gathered at one of the bus stop in my residential area

  • 1.30 p.m : Convoy to Shopping Mall “A”

  • 1.45 p.m : Lepak at Shopping Mall A’ food court
    • Activites:
      • Flirting
      • Having a light lunch
      • Play arcade games
      • Patch sticker etc.

  • 3.00 p.m : Convoy to Shopping Mall B
    • Activites:
      • Flirting
      • Tea time
      • Mess with other people
      • Patch sticker etc.

  • 6.00 p.m : Going back to the 1st check point, the bus stop
  • 7.00p.m : Going back home.
  • 10.00 p.m : Gathered at check point no. 2, the staircase and lepak.
  • 1.00 a.m : If there is a bike race, convoy to the race track
  • 3.00 a.m : Going back to sleep

That’s the routine cycle occur almost everyday. But, it doesn’t last long. Only one month or two because, I think it was a waste of time, but no regret. For me, it was a life experience. Most of my rempit friend still alive, changed their interest to cars. 2 of them, rest in peace, bike accident. 1 of them opens a car wash at USJ, and doing a part-time car wash trainer. The others, I don’t know.

"3 kali accident, baru expert handle motor". That was the principe that we used. Actually it was bullshit! But what do you expect from youngsters at that time. With this bike, I already experience all 3 accidents which the last one I end up at hospital and it was the ending of my Kriss story.

Modenas Jaguh was my second bike. At 1st, my interest is more 2wards sports bike. With this Jaguh, it’s been divert to chopper style bike. After a month I "pimp" the bike, my Jaguh was hit by a motorcycle while me and my girl ride on it.Yup,it was 1st Jaguh's accident and 1st experience for my girl. Pity her, end-up lying on the bed 4 a few days and it left a little memory on her hand....Sorry girl...7 years with this 175cc bike and it’s time 2 get a real deal.

to be continued.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home