vCoke@Life

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

"The eyes"

Plus today, almost 2 night i didn't sleep. My eyes still opened (not very wide open but still open). Why? because i can't sleep when i want to sleep and I felt sleepy when I supposed not to sleep. Got the different?

Last night, i almost fall asleep, but i force myself to stand strong and stay wide because of the dateline that i've to commit. With a box of Winston Light (damm rokok naik harga!) + malta drink + kopi jantan, I complete the mission.

Around 5a.m in the morning, I want to sleep for few minutes but I can't. Eyes closed but mind still working and don't want to stop.

At work, i want to sleep but I can't coz today I'm doing out office task.

After work I still want to sleep but still can't do that coz, me and my friend went out looking for house to rent.(My housemate getting married this Dec. So, got to find a new house).

After our mission failed (around 1.00 a.m) I drop them at Sunway and start driving back to Seremban. Damm! This is the biggest challenge coz driving alone make you want to sleep badly. My eyes were half close and my mind said "Bangunnn...Pandang depan...Tahan skettt!!". After fighting all the way from KL to Seremban, even, sometimes my mind got beaten by the eyes, I manage to arrivr safe and sound.

Time to get a real sleep. Shit!, forgot! I promise my client to mail one design prototype.Arrghh, i want to sleep! but....3.30a.m , mail sent...perghh!! relieve gile....

Ok, now can sleep.Aiiyakk...my mind don't want to stop working again, so here I am, writing this blog, hoping can I can close my eyes peacefully coz my leg starting to hurt, head seems start spinning and vision beginning to play tricks...Is this what they called Insomania or Insomnia or Insomalia or whatever Inso or mania?

I think it's time.Cant type right.Tired, sleepy, dizzy, and whatever = bye-bye. I gone to bury you with my precious sleep. Zzzzzzzz.................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home