vCoke@Life

Thursday, May 24, 2007

“Unspoken Truth”

Life. Life is full of surprises. Life sometimes can be bad but sometimes can be good. Life sometimes can be great and life sometimes can be suck. However it depends how you enjoy the life. According to forest gump, “life is like a box of chocolate. You never know what you get.” Maybe his chocolate, but not mine. Because, every time I bought a chocolate, I know what I’m gonna get, because it written on the label with a picture of course. To me, life is like a a piece of white cloth and you are the one who paint it. The decision is yours. Up to you to make it a beautiful or worst. A long the way, you will find difficulties, but you also will find joy and happiness. Therefore we need a plan to make everything smooth and as we wanted.

Plan. “Failed to plan is plan to failed”. First time I saw this, when I stop at the traffic light near my uni, where, me and my girl going for dinner . It was an ads of a company I think, and I like it. I like it because I believe in perfection. At least tried to be a perfectionist. But somehow, not every plan is perfect. Sometimes it does have a flaw. And the impact is failure. But if we can see it happening, there is a prevention steps that we can take or else, we have to do a postmortem. However, all plans can succeed if the risk is low. Therefore, we need to do risk analysis. But in life, most people doesn’t really care bout the risk. To them, everything is gamble. Not to blame them coz normally people love to experience things. If it bad, so they wouldn’t do it again. But, the truth is plan can be disaster, if there are changes. Then you heard “Its not according to plan”.

Change. Changes. Change can be good and change can be bad. But to me, changes always bad. Some people afraid of changes including me. But like it or not, it happened. In life, in reality. Some people change but some not. They said they didn’t change. But the reality is they changed without knowing it’s happened. Of course. Coz we don’t know what will happen in the future. Normally, people will realize if is a good or a bad, later. Maybe a minute after, maybe a day after. Maybe takes week, month or years. Only time can tell. All about time.

Time. When we failed, normally people will execute the plan B. A backup plan. I call this is a suicide plan. Why? Because it is not a plan A. If it’s a good plan, it will not be called as a plan B. Always be second. But in life, normally there is no plan B. After the master plan failed, people will live it to time and of course God al-mighty. Then you heard “Time will tell” and “It on the God hands now”. But in my religion, I heard this once. Something like this “God (Allah) will not make changes if the community it self didn’t make the changes”. Means we have to do something in order to live a better life. After that we live it to God’s hand. I’ve done it. I want my life according to my plan. I’ve executed my plan. But seems is not turning according to the plan. Because of changes. No one to be blame. Coz it faith. However, I still hope somehow, someday, in the end, as I plan. Just pray to God, and time will tell.

All this, we’ve already heard, some, already experience it, but normally, we didn’t notice. Piece by piece I‘d tried to put them together and try to understand it a day after I turn one year older. At first I thought this is the worst birthday ever. But look back, I’ve learn a lot. Maybe it was the worst birthday ever, but I’ve to admit, it was really a meaningful day ever.

- vCoke, 23rd May 2007 -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home