vCoke@Life

Sunday, January 28, 2007

“Liar Liar”

When I was kid, my parent always thought me that lying is bad. 'Liar will go to hell' that what they always said. That time, when I did something bad to them, at 1st I want to make up some stories, but at the end, I will tell them the truth. Maybe because of the 'hell' thing or maybe because of whenever I telling lie, I felt this some sort of feeling. Don’t know how to describe it but, it feels bad. Really bad. Believe it or not, I still feel the same feeling until now.

When I was in high school, I will turn green like incredible hulks when I caught people lying to me. There’s one time I beat up my junior for being a liar. I beat him hard. Real hard. Wierdo. That time I hate 2 thing.1 People lying 2. Not confirm situation. Who ever or whatever falls in this category will turn me mad. Real mad. But now, lie is part of the community and to make it worst, its part of life. People lie to survive.

Lets look at most common office environment. Marketing people, almost all of them are liars. Lie to the client to tackle BIG reward (One of the reason, why I hate marketing). But what to do, they lie for survive.

Politics; full of lies. Hard to find trusted man in politics. Based on my experiences (following my ex-boss campaign for his vote during election), no body can be trusted. Not single one. Today heard ‘A’ from their mouth, an hour later; it will be ‘B’. Damm politicians.

Early days even now, I still heard people said 'bohong sunat'.Is this type of lie exist? Not sure beb. But what I understand, this type of lie, like a small matter. Lies that only give tiny impact. Is it true? This kind of lies always has been use in relationship. No matter what kind of relationship; parent-sons, husband-wife, boyfriend-girlfriend.

Now, lies, bit by bit have been part of my life. Is it a good sign or bad sign? Not sure. But one thing for sure, I will not gave lies opportunity to take control of me. Until now, I still hate people lying to me, but the different from before, this time, I will not turn green.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:15 AM , Blogger Passionnista said...

    i learn that lies are layers of truth..each layer is not perfect..cause sometimes the perfect truth that people ask for?they actually cant handle it at all

     
  • At 1:30 AM , Blogger vCoke said...

    yup capulet, n now i'm quite confuse bout lying..

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home