vCoke@Life

Thursday, June 12, 2008

'Resurrection'


Last few weeks i turn 28 years old.....

'Think BIG!' . That what Tony Fernandez used to say. Years back, at my age now, he was a Managing Director for Warner Music, Malaysia.

Shahril Shamsuddin already an Asst. Managing Director of the Sapura Group when he was 28 years old.Now he is a Managing Director of Sapura Technolgy Berhad.

As for me, nothing much happen. There is some growth but too little to count for. This make me think.... I'm used to say, I'll be somebody before 30. I have 2 years left. Can I make it?. Not impossible but lets face the reality. At the age of 28, I'm a Sr. System Eng. and as a employee. Can I climb the ladder in 2 years time?. Can, but unrealistic. Possible, if all my upper level die sequentially when I'm ready to take over. Logically = Impossible. As for my bizz, I'm already a CEO.Good?. I'm also the Director.Better? . Aaa, don't forget I'm also the clerk and last but not least I'm the dispatch boy too. All means nothing when the platform itself not strong enough.

So, any regret? Nope, it just make my conscious even better. As for now, I can see what I can achive in 2 years time, 5 years from now or even 10 years. Not like few years back where I put my target high above the sky. What about Think BIG? Always think BIG, but must realistic.

Almost 6 month I'm in my wonderland. Do what i do like and spent the way that i like.The impact, LESS focus and LESS fear. Lost focus in my career. Recent hit was, I failed my RHCT exam. It not that I can't do it, just lost focus. Lost focus in my bizz. The result, now it almost 3/4 years of 2008 and up till now, there is no single sales for this year.

Now, I'm at my parents house. Just met my old good friends few hours before. He just come out from hospital. Same age with me. Married with 1 kids. He just got the news from doctor that his nerve already damage resulting his balancing system and his vision going haywire when the attack comes. Same age with me and he already put the no. from 3 to only 4 people that have this rare medical condition in Malaysia. The worst part is, there is no cure. God already taken what he been using for 28 years. All this make me think...

6 month is enough...

############################################

Clip from my surprise birthday wish by my Brotherhood Bikers Gang @ one of our main tempat lepak, BPS -bike workshop..really cheer me up..Thanks guys!

3 Comments:

  • At 5:17 PM , Blogger Aku Tak Bisa Luluhkan Hatimu.. said...

    find the right company, not afraid to step up, be useful and helpful to your colleagues. As a developer you should have one more criteria - willing to work long hoursssss.

    trust me, you can get there before 30. good luck ! :)

     
  • At 5:36 PM , Blogger vCoke said...

    Aku Tak Bisa Luluhkan Hatimu,

    "willing to work long hoursssss."

    hahaha, almost all it personnel related have this prerequisite requirement.

    Btw, thanks for the advice ya!

     
  • At 2:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home