vCoke@Life

Saturday, November 03, 2007

"Life"

I think it was almost 1 month since my last post. Being tied up lately. Tied with raya, book launch and work + bizz. Today is Friday.Now, 11.52 p.m and I still at work’s place. Has to prepare for installation tomorrow at client’s place. Damm! Has to work this Saturday.

Actually, a lot happening in this past few weeks. During raya, as usual, there is “open house” session. Meet some lost friends such as Libyaan girls soon to be, a spa owner soon to be, mum and dad of Affifudin and lots more.. Shared some stories. Meet some new friends. Yeah man, that raya was a short break for me. Than, start working. The fussy life start again.

The book, “Lakaran Warisan”, now its officially launched. With lots thing coming, we finally managed to launch it. At last. Now, it times to sell it, make some money. Hopefully. Actually, it’s a must. Because of this book, lots thing happened. People fight over this. Bond has been broken. Friend becomes enemy. Peace becomes war. So, at least I must make sure all the sacrifice been paid.

Oh ya. Just move to the new house at Ukay perdana. Ok la.. Still not move everything form my old house at puchong but slowly. Sejuk nak mampos! Atas bukit.. memang best.

Lately, I’ve lost interest on lots of things. I not sure why. Maybe tired of trying hard but the result is still the same. Now, felt very tired. Everyone wants everything. The one that always been pointed is me. Fucking tired. Maybe this is what they called frustration.

Well, anyway, my company (where I’m working now) financial slowly stable. So far, salary is not an issue. I’m glad. One problem blah, one problem comes. Anyway, that’s life. vCoke’s life….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home