vCoke@Life

Friday, November 16, 2007

"Sis"

it's 2a.m in the morning.where am i? ln a cold room.damm cold.i still can hear the sound of the air rushing in, in every angle of the room.infront of me, there is a black stainless steel line made of lockers. All those metal lockers were full with machines that have a lot of blinking lights.always blinking. 24 hours a day.7 days a week. same goes behind me. i'm surrounded by them. probally all my housemate having fun, sleeping , enjoying the comfort of thier bed at our new house while i'm stuck here.that's right. i'm in the server room waiting for greenlight from the other team saying that everything is ok.why am i here? working. there is a migration activity that can't be done during day light and i'm the engineer incharge. right now, i'm tired.so, while waiting for the signal, unlocked my pda and start writing.

Stainless steel line

this week my sleep is not really a good one. been disturb a bit.last 2 nights, my parent woke me up at 3a.m, asked me to check on the date they picked for my sister wedding in islamic month. yeah man.my sis getting married and it was the 1st marriage in our family.l think that's why my parent get so nervous. well, 1 by 1 people that i know getting married. it,s like they take turn and the duration gap is small.maybe because at my age now, it's time for people 2 have a family.

Got text msg come in.

"there is some bugs and we trying to fix it.may take sometime.sorry for delay"

Aiyaa....got bugs some more. seem like it going to be a looooong night.

where was i? aa, marriage. my sister future husband work same workplace as she used to.the company has a policy saying that no 'intimate relationship' among staff(something like that). unfortunately, my sister housemate + bestfriend since highschool+ officemate was one of the HR management team. So,for almost 3 years my sister kept a secret about her love relationship even from her housemate until my sis jump 2 another company.

Well,for my sis, i respect the 'don't wanna friend carried the burden' attidude and as for her housemate, i give a credit for a commitment to work(as far as i know,she quite a strict person) but where the love goes? Maybe not all women but, that what i dont understand women.For guys, this thing is only a small matter. 'Bole cerita punya'. Gentleman talk and issue solve!

Another text message coming in.

'The apps working fine and already tested by the testing team.It ready for final stage' .

Pause! got to work. to be continue....


After been in the data centre for 10 hours (6pm - 4am), having nasi kandar as my late supper @ Pelita restaurant ampang, now, i'm lying on my cozy bed. Already request for morning leave. Not because of the late duty but has to manage some issue that belong to my sis. Her car got hit by a lorry. So tomorrow have to bring her to the workshop + meet the lorry's driver. Hopefully everything goes fine coz accident is really a headache. Well it's time to sleep. Adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home