vCoke@Life

Monday, November 26, 2007

“Sing Song Sang”

Life’s good. A bit of hiccup here and there but, nothing I can’t handle.

Have you describe/imagine some moment in your life with a song. I have and always do. It’s kind of silly or childish (if you want to call it that way) but it works for me. For example, when I’m in smily mood, a fast and happy melodiy song will be my choice. For now, definitely “Into the night” by Carlos Santana feat. Chad Kroeger. When I’m in the rebel mood, my choice of song is from the “The Black Donnelly’s” opening theme. Sad? Still, “Cinta Putih” by Kerispatih + “Broken” by Lifehouse br the choice.

Kinda freak? Naaa… I think it is normal. Most of the peoples done this without they realized it. It not only bout the lyrics, but the melody too.

Well, last two days, my mood was good like Santana sound of guitar’s melody coz every problem regarding works, I can handle it pretty damm good. So while I’m having my nicotine break, my Mentor come and approaches me. We have a little chat about work, and our future life plan. It happened that my Mentor planning to resign from his current post and move on. I’m a bit disturbed by his statement. He’s not sure when, but soon. Why? He’s planning to raise his kid in a better environment of education and he chose not to do that in this country. He’s planning to migrate to one of the Europe country and settle down there. Respect him for his decision. Man of the family need to think the best for his family.

Believe it or not, everyday you learn something new. Normally, I will do what I can to get what I want or plan (in a positive way of course). In this case, usually I will pursue him/other people to reconsider his plan. Maybe not really give an impact but at least I try. But I’m not. Learn to let go, and accept it what it is. Try to respect other people decision. Hard but trying to adapt it.

“What about you? What is your future plan?”

Magic question pop up from his mouth. If this question asked to me a few months before, I’m sure what to answer. All in the calculation. The math is done. But after a few incidents, I’m not really sure now. What cross my mind that time was like Nickelback song’s “Rockstar”. Damm, I wish can be like that. Yeah wish… The question haunted me all day. Currently I drive my life more like “The Way I Live” by Baby Boy + “Fake it” from Seether. Not really similar but something like that. Just enjoy the life the way I suppose to. But until now I still can’t made up my mind on the new plan. However, 1 thing for sure, is to gain wealth. Just like Akon stated in “Sweetest Girl”, “Cash rules everything around me”. True is it?

Did I mention before bout my childhood friend suffered from cancer at the age of 25 years old. Well, he is on his final treatment now. A damm heavy Chemotherapy. . Got his text yesterday.

“Gile bro, mmg kimo ni paling power dlm dunia.Muke gua rase bengkak.Gusi berdenyut mcm nak pecah.Mata gua merah cam darah.Perghh, panas nak mampos. Doakan gua slamat bro”

Without I realized it, there is some sort of liquid coming out of my eyes. A bit sad after reading his text. I’m not sure how many times he done his chemo and he suffer, impact of the treatment. .According to him, this is the last treatment. He looks healthy but, it was his faith. At that moment, “Ungu-SyurgaMu” was the melody that crosses my mind. Brother, my prayer, always with you. Sedih sial gua…

Actually, now it is 7.00 a.m. and in the middle of compiling document for my client. Awal gile beb! Heh, not sleep yet and today is Sunday. Can’t sleep actually coz I already overdose sleeping during the day. Saturday is time to take a good rest right?.
I’m running out of cigarettes. Need to buy a pack and have my breakfast. Mane aku nak breakfast nih…. “Jalan-jalan cari makan”.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home