vCoke@Life

Saturday, January 12, 2008

"R.E.S.P.E.C.T"


3.27 a.m, and tomorrow is a holiday. Life has been up and down. Work also the same. Bizz still going on as usual. Will be messy next few weeks because of lots of projects must be close before end of Jan.

My precious still on the surgeon table. Now, the plan becomes more complicated involving more bucks, but what the hell! For years I kept my pocket zipped for nothing, now its time to spend. At least, she’s always there, waiting for me to ride her on.

By the way, on 10 Jan 2008, I get what I always dream about. Ride a Harley Davidson bike. A HD Sportster Xl siries. Damm, it was a great experience. Even though it was a very short ride, now I know what is Harley Davidson all about.

……………………………………………………………………

R.E.S.P.E.C.T – The meaning of this word really get in to me when a big size of hand landing on my face at the speed of 180km per hour. That time I was 14 years old and the hand belong to my senior. Old story. Almost 28 years I’m stay breathing on this land and I can categorize the meaning of this word in to 2.

1) Do the respect: This is more like a written manual. You just follow as the content written such as acting polite to the elder people etc.
2) Meaning the respect: More like you really respect someone and at some point u say it out loud and deep in your heart you really mean it.

No. 1 is easy to do and as I said, most of the people done it ‘acting’ the respect. For no. 2, he/she must gain it, hard. If you gain the respect, you have it all. You get the trust, loyal, etc. Because to me, only a stand up guy deserve that. Maybe most of the ladies not agree with me, but as for the boys, I think you guys get what I mean. As they said,

“Men are respectable only as they respect.”

Lately, I faced some disrespect attitude form people around me. Not say that I’m perfect but, when you make a deal, you must honor the deal no matter what. Show some respect. Many people can say this word but not many can really mean it. Not only by saying “Wa respek lu”.

Why am I writing bout this? Because this thing really pisses me off. Believe me or not, I can’t even sleep thinking bout this. What the fuck!.. And the people who done it were among the closes. We live with this word and this thing that give the different between a stand up guys and the average Joe.

The problem is to react in this situation. Wrong choice can bring a disaster and destroy everything. So I choose to silent 1st and digest before do the talking.

However, as a man, and with some respect, all this can be talked. So far, after a very short talk, things get back to normal as it should be. As I mention in my previous post before, table talk will do.

Actually I’m not really sure how to express it here coz I’m a bit high right now, but if you a wise man, you should understand.

“"But I'm a superstitious man. And if some unlucky accident should befall him - If he should get shot in the head by a police officer, or if he should hang himself in his jail cell - or if he's struck by a bolt of lightning, them I'm going to blame some of the people in this room, and that I do not forgive. But, that aside, let me say that I swear, on the souls of my grandchildren, that I will not be the one to break the peace we've made here today."”

- Don Corleone (The Godfather)



2 Comments:

  • At 8:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    have a break have a kit kat!
    gong xi fat cai. my angpow jgn lupa ok. :)

     
  • At 3:33 AM , Blogger vCoke said...

    haha, gong xi , gong xi...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home