vCoke@Life

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

"Untitled"

Currently I'm at Awana Genting Highland..the company sent me to do some work. Done just now, bout 12.30 a.m...dam tired actually..A lot of things to do.There is a system testing on this Wednesday, but i still don't finish the testing script yet! Further more, didn't do anything at all.Damm! Untill now, still find mood to doing it.The system it self still 60% done. Actually, I'm dead!...hehehe WTF!


Mini bar list, gile mahal siollll!

THis is just a mumbling post, since i'm trying to find my mood to continue my work. By the way, currently I'm listening to System Of A Down - Lonely Day

" Such a lonely day
Shouldn't exist
A day that Ill never miss
Such a lonely day
And its mine
The most loneliest day of my life"

What the F$#%, it happened...hehehehe...ok, change the vibe, Serj Tankian - Empty Walls,

" Don't you see their bodies burning?
Desolate and full of yearning
Dying of anticipation
Choking from intoxication"

Gile, aku pon tak paham ape die nyanyi, but layan je, coz music die best...lame2, wa pasti tau maksud die...

Mylife now, damm, happy...life goes on, do what i like..what i always like...but the circumstances, I lost focus to what i should focus on.

My faith, still strong but, lack of practice nowadays.Worried me, yeah need to do something bout it...

Lovelive, hahaha, hehehe, forget bout it..My love and only life, my Shadow 600.. already felt like living lavida loca..

Tomorrow, have to be at event hall at 8.00 a.m...mungkin tak tido kot, layan kije sampai pagi, after that, noon has to be at serdang...mampos aku gini...it been quite long since i'm being fully occupied.

Dammm, cigarrates, only 1 left..mane la nak carik kedai kat sini pepagi buta ni...i think, my mood is now on, later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home