vCoke@Life

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

“September 17”

Currently, I’m on the flight heading back to KL. I'm in Tawau for 2 days on a mission. Mission that determine my path. Mission that determine things that I've been planning, working, busting my ass for the past 9 years. The minute I step foot on the plane, it's all been history. Gone. Kaput. Even though it's unfair and cruel to me, I try to understand. I try to accept it. I've already gave everything but the decision is not mine.

As my previous post...It's been a dull and hectic week, month and year. Everything planned their attack at the same time in every angle. Friends, work life, and many more. At first 1 by 1, I handle it. Slowly I play my war game but when this thing hit, the one, the only one hit...,I can't take it. The truth is, I’m not ready for it. It was a head shot and I'm barely standing.

Why does this happen? Don't ask me. Until now I am still looking for an answer. The answer…. I’ve asking around but been answered with tears...Question without an answer.. Look, I’m just a simple person, well, at least not a complicated one. I plan and I execute. I’ll voice out that I’ve think is not right. I've do compliment and don't forget to reward. I’ve tried to be a gentleman as I could. Everything goes well at first, but suddenly it been blow up to pieces. It was like you building a Taj Mahal. Need a hard work and full commitment and years to complete. Build from bottom to top. When the time comes to place the dome, to complete the final touch, someone planted a bomb at the foundation and blow it one by one. Slowly, it down to the ground. Yes, I was too close to the finishing line but felt before completed the race. No second chance given. Why ? I don't have the fucking answer. To me it's unfair and cruel.

Who's to blame? I don't know actually. Fuck! I don't know. No one. It just that the victory is not on our side. We lost the battle. The end is not a good ending.

How do I feel? Good. Not good actually…Well, bad. Honestly, really bad.. but what to do? Damage has been done. Have to move forward. Create another future. However, I never regret. Not a bit. All those years were unforgetful experience. A lovely one. Thank you for that. I respect the decision.

Hope? For now, I would like to accept it as no hope. Hopeless, so I can still move and keep on moving but it’s all in god hand and deep down inside still.....Is it really happening? Will I start all over again.So far NO is the right answer. Need to focus on things. Mark my word, even all the hassle I’ve been through, I’ll make sure that my name will always be remember.


~vCoke 17 September 2007, 5th day of fasting month~

9 Comments:

  • At 12:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 12:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Should I or shouldn’t I? I’ve been asking myself that question b4 I leave this comment. But what the heck!

    There’s nothing fair in LOVE. I can’t tell you to understand it; I can’t tell you to be patient and I can’t tell you to accept thing as what she want. Coz I’ve been there, I mean in the same shoes as yours. And its not easy man… You’ll feel like, after all this while “I deserve better than this”, you want the answer and “why can’t she give me that bloody answer”?

    I’m not siding anyone, coz in my picture perfect of her wedding there’s always been you standing next to her. I cried almost everytime I think about you guys. Call me Ms. Emo or what…but this whole thing is making me sad. And all I can tell you; is really hard for her to come up with this decision.

    Just take it this way; maybe god has created someone better for you.

    Sometimes things are meant to be and sometimes they aren’t.

    Sometimes god is just teaching us something.

     
  • At 1:15 PM , Blogger vCoke said...

    Beeps,

    Yeah beeps, nothing fair in LOVE but we can make it right..

    You know WHY is so important? Because if we know WHY, we can fix what is wrong to be right.Fix what is broken to be straight.Fix the tears become joy.

    Thanks for the thought. The 'picture' thingy make me smile. It was nice.

    Even thousand or millions words written still can't change anything. Damage has been done. Maybe God is telling me something...

     
  • At 6:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    yup...just be strong...i know its hard and nothing can be done...no words can fix it...i wish all the best to you...i really mean this.

     
  • At 10:53 PM , Blogger vCoke said...

    Thanks beeps

     
  • At 3:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    oh my god..im shocked n speechless. im soo soooo sorry. hang in there friend. it's very sad but u have to be strong. it is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. insyaallah..things will be better soon.

     
  • At 5:41 AM , Blogger vCoke said...

    Nina,

    Thanks for the words. That was deep..

     
  • At 10:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    take care pitt.. ko hensem.. sure cepat dapat awek nyer..

     
  • At 4:47 PM , Blogger vCoke said...

    Chi,
    Hahaha, thanks and noted

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home