vCoke@Life

Saturday, September 01, 2007

"Merdeka Eve"

Last 2 day,finally I got my 1st 32 pages small red book called passport. This mean I have 32 (or less) places 2 go. Not a big deal actually but at least 1 more step further. On my last trip, phuket trip, we used a group passport.Have a friend inside the agency,makes all the waiting,quequing = zero. We just come, fill some form while having breakfast, and straight 2 the counter.less than 15 min, everything done.1 of the trip participant called me and said

"Our friend inside was in police custody! "

"Aik. What happenned?"


Unfortunately, there is a drug dealer using our group and claim 2 be our friends when he want 2 make the passport. The dealer however has been caught before he reach the border. According 2 him, maybe he also has 2 give his statement later.Sigh...

Yesterday was 50th Independence Day or Merdeka Day 4 Malaysia. Honestly, 2 me , Merdeka Eve = Party, Alcohol + Drug & Sex. That is my observation for the last few years. In fact now, in become obvious in KL. I’m not really a party guy, so what the hell.

Well, on Merdeka eve, I don’t have a real plan actually.Ms. S and Ms. A asked me to hang out with them but I pass, so right after work, I picked up Mr.T at Sunway and we decided to have our dinner. Uptown suddenly pop-up in our mind so, I started driving towards Damansara. Jam like hell at LDP coz, there is a Rave party at Sunway and all the raves were towards there like bees. Upon arrival at Uptown, I ordered Nasi Goreng USA, and Mr. T favorite, Fried Balitong (now become my favorites too). Damm. This Balitong or Siput Sedut was worth paying for. High dude!. Out of 10, 8 for it. Until now, I can still imagine it slurpy taste . Huhuhuh.















Fried Balitong Before & After. Look delicious isn' t it?

After finished our dinner, we make our move right back to Sunway. When we reached there, it almost midnight, so, we stop for fireworks. Ok la, biasak jer. Maybe Sunway group not really spent much for that. Then we meet Mr. Z and Mr. Y. They just finish thier dinner. Sunway too crowded with people that looking for some entertainment, so we decide to spent a night at our usual place, Puchong Hill. After make a stop at 24hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year always open for business shop, the famous 7-E to buy our supply, we heading up to Puchong Hill. That place was pack from usual. There is a group of rempits with their under age rempitas plus a few cars with out a seat doing thier own bizz, and a few of Machas with their Machis act like their own the place and last but not least the Jinjangs group with their loud music. All trying to have some fun in thier own ways. So do we. Found our spot and parked the car. I brought my glock (pergh, macam nigger siol!), so we do some target practice there. Most of the shooters was me and Mr. Y. Mr. T prefered to watched. Mr. Z flat already. Lying in my cars, listening to radio while trying his best to go to the wonderland world. And of coz, the winner is me. huhuhuh..

At 3 am, I heading back to Seremban, coz has to pick up my parents from KLIA, leave the other 3 Mr. continuing chat about life up there. Well, not much for 50 years Merdeka Eve but that’s it. Actually, It’s depends, how you feel inside about this Independence Day. I’m not there when Tunku shouted ‘Merdeka’ for the first time, but still, I thank god that I was born and live in a Independence, civilized country. However, like I wrote above at Puchong Hill, there was no ‘Ali, Raju and Ah Seng’ spent time together, but still thank god, we can still live in this ‘harmony’ country.


4 Comments:

  • At 8:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hmm..dah ade passport tu, dtgla sini. with nadia of course. :). gile lama x jumpe daa..

     
  • At 10:11 AM , Blogger vCoke said...

    Cik Kornyna (oR puan already?),

    Isyaallah, sampai kot..how's life?

     
  • At 3:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Mr M... eermpph..aum..aum...(my expression for fried balitong)

     
  • At 10:36 PM , Blogger vCoke said...

    HAhaha,

    Mr. T, u sound so horny....hehehehe...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home