vCoke@Life

Sunday, September 21, 2008

"Emoticon story"

.

My daily routine during Ramadhan..(almost everyday)..
5.00 a.m : Supposed this time muslim do thier 'sahur' but I choosed to
6.00 a.m : I still .
8.00 a.m : As always , ....................................
...
....
9.20 a.m : I'm late....take a short bath and to work . sometimes i to work. Driving in KL during your 'late' hour, trust me, you can easily get . Felt like u wanna or or those stupid drivers. At this time, you don't wannna mess with me or i'll ..


10.30 a.m :
Sampai opis..Sometimes kene sound ngan bos but luckily my boss dont me since our KPI are based on performance. But mostly i just ...

Then start working.. , have some discussion ...but most of the time felt very ...and and ....but i will try to stay ...


5.30 p.m : , it's balik time, but normally i'll stay.Coz datang lambat.

6.30 p.m : with my colleague to "Pasar Ramadhan" (they called it PARAM now) to buy some food.

7.20 p.m :
It's "buka" time... Said some prayer and then


8.30 p.m :
Continue working...and "sometimes" go to "Terawih Prayers"

10.00 p.m : back home..

11.30 p.m : Continue do some work while ...

2.00 a.m : Have my "sahur" then ....

3.00 a.m : Go to ...


- vCoke -

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home