vCoke@Life

Thursday, June 18, 2009

"Exploring"

This is the the fifth time i try to post something...Been while from my previous post..skang nak update blog not sure what to write even though lot to tell.

"I don't want to regret when i'm old saying that why I don't try this or that while I can..."

This so called quote said by one of my work related friend. She's early 40s, i guess. Quiet motivated person. I find this interesting. This thing comes out when she start asking bout my diving activities recently. She had asthma which quiet serious therefore most of dive center advice her not to dive. However, she's not giving up. Now, she try to make her lung stronger by learn how to swim etc..which I'm not sure it's gonna help. But I'm quiet impressed with the motivation and the spirit.

What trigger me is,she's try not to be so common like common people. The overall cycle is = school-uni-work-get married-kids-get old-die....Is your choice how you want to run the show. Either to follow exactly or side track a bit. Admit it, most people just like live the routine life which most of the Malaysian do,living in their comfort zone...and the question is where is the spice when you know what will happen. Then the famous quote comes "Living the life to the fullest..."..are you? Am I?

Actually, as for me, I'm not really triggered to do what I've done, by my college quote but Yes, I'm try to live life to the fullest. Explore the land, the sea and the sky(next) but of course within my competency.

Some people do things they do for pleasure and some for survival. During my bike trips to Thailand, I can see that Thailand people live their live that not normal routine life,but because of survival which what they do is improving life, individually. Yes, some we can see in the movie, but experiences it a different thing. Not complaining, but from the experiences of living here I can see that most of us will stay static at one point of life and continuous living the life until the end.

However, i think most of the new gen, already start go out and "exploring" which to me it is a good sign for "mental development".

But hey, it is your choice.

vCoke-School of thought-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home