vCoke@Life

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

"6 feet under"

Almost everyday you heard people die, but not everyday you buried them yourself.

Last week my uncle passed away due to kidney and heart complication...He died on 3rd March 2009 7.25 p.m, and the funeral before 'zuhur', the next day...Honestly, i'm not too close with arwah. I went the next day during the funeral...

After arwah has been 'kapan', they took him to surau for sembahyang jenazah, then we start our car driving to the Muslim cemetery....When we arrived, a 6 feet hole already been dig and there is one old guy standing inside the hole.

"Sorang yang muda masuk sini"....asking for a young man to join him inside the hole.....Supposed to be my cousin, but he nowhere to be found at that time, and my father quickly ask me to go inside.

Drop my sandal, and i slowly jump into the hole. That time i realize how small is the grave were..Me and the oldman inside standing already seems pack. This is not the first time I went to a funeral, but this is the 1st time i went inside the grave.

"Bila jenazah sampai kang, sambut punggung die"...told the old guy to me...and I'm just node my head...And when arwah arrive, me and the old man slowly place him inside the grave, ofcourse with the old man guidance...arwah had been placing lean back to the wall and slowly we drop the all the soil back into it place....

I'm not sure why i'm writing this, but that day when I'm inside the grave, it really meant something, or feel something... Next 2 days, my colleuege's father, also passed away due to heart complication.

Live is short, so do something meaningfull instead of waste it..

- Al-Fatihah for Uncle Wahid & Zubir Ali-

-vCoke /J.b-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home